The upcoming date for the MasterClass in Mineola, NY is June 24 or 25, with Massimiliano Saieva and Rob Cervoni.
We’ll start at 8:30am and we’ll be finishing around 3:30pm.
The address is: Taglio Pizza, 85 Mineola Blvd, Mineola NY 11501.
The cost of the Full Immersion is $1400 x student. ( One Day)
• Essential elements for making Roman pizza.
• Theory and fermentation process.
• Chemistry of highly hydrated Roman dough.
• Use of the 2-speed spiral mixer with dough breaker making 80% Hydro dough.
•The secrets of Dual Temp ovens and Gas
• Shaping Dough-balls.
•learning how to use roman pan grippers.
• Baking all Roman pizzas bases: pizza bianca, tomato, Vegetables, Crostini, Pizza in Pala.
•Gourmet Roman Pizzas.
• Procedures Manual with: theory, Dough formulas, oven settings, gourmet pizzas recipes, Inventory of equipments and tools for opening a Roman Pizzeria.
After the Full Immersion we’ll keep in touch being sure that you are doing everything right in your establishment.
CEO ASR PizzaLab
There are no reviews yet.