The upcoming date for the MasterClass in Mineola, NY is January 14th , with Massimiliano Saieva and Rob Cervoni. with a cost of $1300.
Learn from the best in the business, from proper dough measuring techniques to setting your oven and so much more! Spots are filling up quickly, register today!
“We offer our students the ultimate best practices for crafting pizza through our Roman-Pizza courses. Guided by our ‘Pizza Artista’ Massimiliano Saieva and Master Pizzaiolo Rob Cervoni, we emphasize the significance of selecting the right flour, mastering hydration to fermentation ratios, and creating ideal conditions to craft the perfect dough. Year after year, our students consistently secure World Champion Titles, a testament to our exceptional training.”
We’ll start at 8:30am and we’ll be finishing around 3:30pm.
The address is: Taglio Pizza, 85 Mineola Blvd, Mineola NY 11501.
• Essential elements for making Roman pizza.
• Theory and fermentation process.
• Chemistry of highly hydrated Roman dough.
• Use of the 2-speed spiral mixer with dough breaker making 80% Hydro dough.
•The secrets of Dual Temp ovens and Gas
• Shaping Dough-balls.
•learning how to use roman pan grippers.
• Baking all Roman pizzas bases: pizza bianca, tomato and Pala Bianca for paninis.
• Procedures Manual with: theory, Dough formulas, oven settings, gourmet pizzas recipes, Inventory of equipments and tools for opening a Roman Pizzeria.
After the Full Immersion we’ll keep in touch being sure that you are doing everything right in your establishment.
CEO ASR PizzaLab